Meals from grandmother Justa
Who was gradmother Justa?
Most of the original recipes for our kitchen’s renowned dishes come from our grandmother Justa’s cookbook. Justa’s mom was a housewife on Trbolak’s farm and mother of the first cook at Smogavc, Irene Smogavc. Grandmother Justa and her daughter Irene, along with the main chef at our guesthouse, Ančka, have added recipes over the years that incorporate local seasonal ingredients still commonly found in the region today.
Salad plate with toasted asparagus and young cheese Asparagus cream soup with cappuccino foam and sesame
Confectioned pork loin on carrot puree, pepper and strawberry sauce, asparagus bundle with bacon, and buckwheat strudel
Veal tagliata on seasonal asparagus risotto and ripened cheese
Chocolate brownie with lees, caramelized asparagus with honey, vanilla ice cream and strawberry puree
BEAUTIFUL WINE EXPERIENCE
Sample the best wines of Slovenia in the heart of Pohorje
- Sauvignon Dry Zlati Grič Štajerska
- Cabernet sauvignon Dry Blaževi Goriška Brda
- Rdeči cuveé Dry Marof Prekmurje
- Rose Dry Zlati Grič Štajerska
- Sweet Sweet Wines Koper Istra
- Yellow nutmeg Halfsweet MLAKAR Štajerska
- Pino Dry Meum Štajerska
- Red Dry Meum Štajerska
- Chardonnay Dry Meum Štajerska
- Yellow nutmeg Dry Gaube Štajerska
- Fragrant Traminer Halfdry Pullus Štajerska
- Konjiška sparklingwine Rose Dry Zlati Grič
- Konjiška sparklingwine Vintage Dry Zlati Grič
- House sparklingwine Dry Jeruzalem Ormož
- Nutmeg sparklingwine Halfdry Jeruzalem Ormož
WE RECOMMEND RESERVATION IN ADVANCE.
Submin a reservation request below.
Upon submission, you’ll receive a written confirmation of your reservation by email. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us again at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +386 3 757 35 50.
“We strive to incorporate authentic Rogle culinary elements and prepare them in accordance with current trends while con- necting with local food producers to provide our guests with a diverse range of locally produced food experiences. ”